Special invitation to those of you who blog.
SOBCon ’07 *
Take Your Blogging to the Next Level
A Relationship Bloggers’ Conference and Networking Event
Community, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Christine Kane, popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE
- Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – Live community event (multiple microphones) Take the conversation out of the comment box!
Speakers, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog SOB and BAD Blogger
- David Armano, Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbukcer, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full ; Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze; Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone, Converstations & Iowa Marketing Bloggers
- Chris Cree, Success CREEations; Scott Rafer, MyBlogLog; Janice Myint Technorati
- Wendy Piersall, eMomsAtHome
There will be interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience. Only 250 attendees will be accepted, and we hope YOU can be one of them!
*Why SOBCon? It’s from Liz Strauss’s Successful Oustanding Bloggers awards.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020