Special invitation to those of you who blog.
SOBCon ’07 *
Take Your Blogging to the Next Level
A Relationship Bloggers’ Conference and Networking Event
Community, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Christine Kane, popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE
- Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – Live community event (multiple microphones) Take the conversation out of the comment box!
Speakers, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog SOB and BAD Blogger
- David Armano, Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbukcer, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full ; Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze; Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone, Converstations & Iowa Marketing Bloggers
- Chris Cree, Success CREEations; Scott Rafer, MyBlogLog; Janice Myint Technorati
- Wendy Piersall, eMomsAtHome
There will be interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience. Only 250 attendees will be accepted, and we hope YOU can be one of them!
*Why SOBCon? It’s from Liz Strauss’s Successful Oustanding Bloggers awards.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020