Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, emailed me and asked to be included as a resource. Good things come to those who ask!
You’ll find news, articles, discussion boards, resources, and analysis related to the technology needs of small businesses.
The articles are a mix of actionable information and just interesting news. As you read each short summary on the home page, don’t miss the link to the full story. It is easy to overlook at the bottom of the story, and looks like this: Read the full news item.
Ray’s About page (which takes some time to load because it is FULL of pics and videos) says he is “not “just” a technology writer, but as a former small business technology consultant, he has years of hands on experience in building networks, installing software, upgrading computers and supporting the technology small businesses use on a daily basis.” The list of honors, workshops, and events is enough to convince you that Ray is not “just” a technology writer!
In his email, Ray mentioned that if you will be in New York City on 13 Feb 2007, you’re invited to attend the Small Business Summit 2007, one of Ray’s events. Our friends Anita Campbell and Steve Rucinski will be there.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021