Our friend Zane Safrit is sharing his point of view as a small business CEO.
You need others and others’ help to be a success. It takes a lot more’n a village to create a successful company. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Hire people lots better than you in these key areas. Create a place where it’s mostly hard fun (that’s not my phrase, but I can’t remember who coined it.) to work together. Stay out of their way. Keep others out of their way.
That’s pretty much my day as a small business CEO.
Read the entire article. It’s short, and good.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022