Our friend Zane Safrit is sharing his point of view as a small business CEO.
You need others and others’ help to be a success. It takes a lot more’n a village to create a successful company. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Hire people lots better than you in these key areas. Create a place where it’s mostly hard fun (that’s not my phrase, but I can’t remember who coined it.) to work together. Stay out of their way. Keep others out of their way.
That’s pretty much my day as a small business CEO.
Read the entire article. It’s short, and good.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021