Our friend Zane Safrit is sharing his point of view as a small business CEO.
You need others and others’ help to be a success. It takes a lot more’n a village to create a successful company. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Hire people lots better than you in these key areas. Create a place where it’s mostly hard fun (that’s not my phrase, but I can’t remember who coined it.) to work together. Stay out of their way. Keep others out of their way.
That’s pretty much my day as a small business CEO.
Read the entire article. It’s short, and good.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021