Our friend, Romanian entrepreneur Cristian Dorobantescu tagged me for the 5 things meme, where we found out that he has played chess on a professional level! I don’t have anything that neat, but here are five MORE things you probably don’t know about me.
- I’ve lived in Oklahoma City, and outside of Luling (Texas) and Palmer (Texas). Anybody else here from those towns? (besides Glenna Mae!) I didn’t think so!
- Photography is my (current) favorite hobby. I got tired of paying to have film developed, then digital media and a trip to Africa revived my interest. Come see me at Flickr.
- I love antiques!
- I’m a fair rifle shot. (OK, you could have guessed this about any Okie, but I really did learn to shoot before I learned to multiply.)
- Finally, I still owe Anita Campbell a meme response…
[Photo by Becky.]
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019
- Better entrepreneur training for small towns - November 4, 2019
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019