I noticed this item on a workshop at the Pratt (Kansas, USA) Women’s Conference:
Kansas is on the cutting edge of grassroots economic development, according to Linda McCowan, enterprise facilitator for Entrepreneurship Networks of Great Bend. In her break-out session she will talk about the three cones for entrepreneurship: a good service or product, a good marketing strategy and good financial management. No one is good at all three; her job as a facilitator is to help them find resources for the areas they don’t do well so they can concentrate their energies where their talents and interests lie.
“What I try to tell people is ‘you can be an entrepreneur. You don’t have to do it all,’” McCowan said.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022