Our friend Zane Safrit has created three podcasts on creating word of mouth around your company.
Safrit knows about this. His company uses WOM exclusively. They no longer use any traditional advertising.
The three steps sound easy, but are hard to do well. That explains why so few people do this. The introduction is here.
As Tom Peters says, “Easy is hard, and hard is easy.” You probably agreed with the three steps you just read, but what are you doing to actually make it happen?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Thanks for the shout.
Becky McCray says
Thank you, Zane, for the great podcasts.
Michael Wagner says
Becky, glad to see you pick up on Zane’s sane call to positive WOM.
The ownership principle is one that has been a subject of my reflection for a long time.
Thanks for enlarging such good conversations.
Becky McCray says
Thanks for dropping by, Mike. I appreciate your support on ownership and support of people. Look forward to more conversations with you!