Safrit knows about this. His company uses WOM exclusively. They no longer use any traditional advertising.
The three steps sound easy, but are hard to do well. That explains why so few people do this. The introduction is here.
As Tom Peters says, “Easy is hard, and hard is easy.” You probably agreed with the three steps you just read, but what are you doing to actually make it happen?
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020