Bakeries are common small town businesses. Several have come and gone in my own small town. But that’s the problem, isn’t it? They come and they go. How do you make a success of a small town bakery?
Isabel Isidro has a whole list of resources for you, and a few suggestions of her own.
In fact, Isidro’s PowerHomeBiz blog frequently profiles different business types, giving links to great resources. So you may want to search around a bit while you are there.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020