Owen Mead-Robins is one of our Small Biz Friends and just sent us another update on Oprius Software. The signature product of Oprius is Foundations, online organization software for small business people, especially MLM.
Two lessons for everyone here:
- Keep your offerings up to date; innovate!
- Maintain relationships; stay in touch with customers and others!
Owen left us this in the Brag Basket:
Bit of a big brag for my company, Oprius Software. Last night we launched Email! So now all your emails are automatically linked up with everyone in your address book. We also have a list mailer to send out newsletters or any other time you want to send an email to a large group or list of people. And the ability to use your current email address in our system.
The best part is that our company is located in Canada. So in the last week before the deadline, we got hit with a major snow storm. Through power and Internet outages we still met our Nov 30th deadline!
Owen also took time to email me some more info:
A couple interesting features that our e-mail offers are list mailing features (send individual emails to a large list or multiple lists of people), e-mails that are automatically linked with your contacts, and you can check and send messages from multiple e-mail accounts all from within your Oprius account.
Owen and Oprius team think everything through. There is a good reason behind each feature:
We’re also using an archiving system instead of the common delete message feature. If you really want to you can still delete e-mails you really want to get rid of, but for the most part, e-mails that you’re done with that you don’t want to appear in your inbox anymore will be “archived”. This means they’ll still appear as past correspondences when you look at a contact’s details, because you never know when you might need a piece of information from an e-mail that you thought was no use to you anymore.
They are offering a free trial, and also offering a special deal when you purchase:
Our e-mail service is free for 30 days and then after the trial period it will cost $5/ month, or $4/month if you buy 3 months at a time, or $3/month if you buy 6 months at a time.
Lots of good lessons for any business here. Thanks, Owen, for the update!
small biz rural entrepreneurship POV tools
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
I really like your blog- got to check on it more often. If you are interested in Live Chat solutions for business search for LIVECHAT ContactCenter