Securing government contracts can help build or support your business, even if you are located in a rural or small town area.
Jean Warner, Oklahoma Women’s Network, found some local training in Oklahoma, at Rose State College. That’s right across the street from Tinker Air Force Base. Here’s the brochure and registration form. (Warner credits the State Chamber with the link.)
Locally, we also have a government contracts specialist who consults, at no charge, with small businesses. The program is called Bid Assistance.
Look around your area for training and support. If you find ideas worth sharing, share them here!
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022