Want to support new businesses in your small town? Try a Business Symposium.
Barber County (Kansas) Development, Inc., organized one with guest speakers to cover topics including:
- Barber County’s micro-loan program
- State and local tax exemptions
- Incentive programs
- Enterprise Zones
- Other local initiatives
You can pull together speakers on a similar list of local help in your area, and create a short day’s program.
Tina Davis, Barber County Development Director also gets kudus for this headline on their homepage:
What BCD can do for you and your business.
Is your website focused on what you can do for your customers?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022