If you want to retain more of your youth, you need to connect them with the community. How do you come up with ways to connect students with local businesses? Let’s ask the students! That is what happened at Binghamton University in New York, where a student-led group came up with “an impressive list of practicial initaitives to bridge the gap between the university and local employers.”
Read the news article, or visit the group’s site.
Found at the EDPro Weblog, of course!
small biz rural entrepreneurship education economic development youth
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022