Gather up all those ideas for getting new business, asking for referrals, and finding new clients into one big file. Then when you need a new idea to grow your business, it will be right at hand.
If you like this show, you may enjoy the group of experts on the Great Big Small Business Show.
small biz rural entrepreneurship management organization
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
the idea of having an idea card, is a great idea. and i usually use the gmail docs which i find it real handy ,since i dont keep anything on my pc ( seems that i am so geek oriented though) and i have always my jots online.
thanks for the pod.it was short and right to the subject.
Becky McCray says
Thanks, Masoud! I appreciate your kind words and your ideas to make more of it. Sounds like another great item to add to our idea files!