Chris Cree, Success CREEations, is comparing catching customers to catching fish. Here are three of the lessons:
- You get the edge if you fish in a stocked pond.
- The more you learn about the specific habits of a species of fish, the easier it is to catch them – Research, research, research.
- When you don’t catch fish, it’s 1 of 2 reasons: wrong place or wrong presentation.
Read all the lessons and more of Chris’s analysis.
OK, Karen, now go tell Gene that we will be asking him for more business advice!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020