Sharing her knowledge, fun spirit, and generous (linking) nature, ME “Liz” Strauss writes Successful Blog to help you become an SOB – Successful Outstanding Blogger.
I mention this because Liz asked her readers to describe her blog in 25 words or less to celebrate her blog’s birthday. Congratulations, Liz!
Liz’s archives are the single best blogging guide available, anywhere. And don’t miss the chance to build friendships with other bloggers on Open Mic Nights.
By the way, Liz called us SOBs back in August, so we have truly arrived.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021