Sharing her knowledge, fun spirit, and generous (linking) nature, ME “Liz” Strauss writes Successful Blog to help you become an SOB – Successful Outstanding Blogger.
I mention this because Liz asked her readers to describe her blog in 25 words or less to celebrate her blog’s birthday. Congratulations, Liz!
Liz’s archives are the single best blogging guide available, anywhere. And don’t miss the chance to build friendships with other bloggers on Open Mic Nights.
By the way, Liz called us SOBs back in August, so we have truly arrived.
small biz rural entrepreneurship blogging
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Okay,due to power invested (infested?) in me I hereby proclaim you president of the Liz Strauss Fan Club. And your first duty,I hereby ask that you accept my deep gratitude for everything you do and you are. You’re a wonder and gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you.
Now if you know any wealthy patrons who would like to help a parent of a kid in a very $$$$ university get through the last few months, say three months, let the brainwashing begin. :)
Becky McCray says
Isn’t Liz neat? Trust me, her site is worth investing some time in.
Oh heck with all of that . . . let’s just break out the glasses and have a drink!