I just wrote about Intuit’s Jump Up, but I missed this. Steve Rucinski noticed it.
Want to make the front of their website and have your business featured?
Then complete the application by November 15th and you may be featured on the home page. Or get this flyer to learn more.
The site is great the service is cool and it is a FREE opportunity to give your business incredible exposure on a highly trafficed web site.
small biz rural entrepreneurship resources marketing
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022