I think this may be the best idea for a small town small business for those who are proficient online gamers. Springwise New Business Ideas profiled SynthTravels, a new business offering guided tours of online virtual worlds.
If you’ve heard of Second Life or World of Warcraft, but didn’t know how to begin or where to go or what to do, why not let a real person act as tour guide and show you around? That’s the idea of this business.
If you are experienced with virtual worlds, this is a business or sideline you could operate from anywhere you can get online. You could set up your own business, or possibly sign on with an existing firm. Different niches Springwise mentioned include parents and business branding executives.
If you want more small town small business ideas, browse the idea database or subscribe to Springwise.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021