I think this may be the best idea for a small town small business for those who are proficient online gamers. Springwise New Business Ideas profiled SynthTravels, a new business offering guided tours of online virtual worlds.
If you’ve heard of Second Life or World of Warcraft, but didn’t know how to begin or where to go or what to do, why not let a real person act as tour guide and show you around? That’s the idea of this business.
If you are experienced with virtual worlds, this is a business or sideline you could operate from anywhere you can get online. You could set up your own business, or possibly sign on with an existing firm. Different niches Springwise mentioned include parents and business branding executives.
If you want more small town small business ideas, browse the idea database or subscribe to Springwise.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022