JA Chowdhary has some entrepreneurial advice to share. He is president of The IndUS Entrepreneurs (TiE), Hyderabad Chapter, in India. As you read these, think about how much is similar to your own thinking, and how much is different.
- I would advice the budding entrepreneurs to be innovative. They shouldn’t go after an idea just because it is successful. Sheep mentality is not advisable at all.
- A good idea is the most important thing that is needed.
- They should have the ability to see the future of an idea. They should have a good strategy for future.
- Another important thing is the team. They should have a good team to succeed.
- They should be able to live with the idea passionately.
- There would be ups and downs in the business, but they should not run away when there is a crisis.
- If the team has passion and commitment, even if an idea fails, they can pick up another idea and go ahead. At TiE, this is what we look for when we try spotting an entrepreneur.
We know entrepreneurship is global. After really thinking these ideas through, I can agree with almost all of this, just allowing for the slightly different wording that is probably cultural.
Which points do you agree and disagree with?
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021