Remember Oprius Foundations?
Foundations includes contacts, tasks, and calendar into a free online personal organizer software. The whole package is tailored for small and home based businesses, especially multilevel and network marketing professionals. Read our first review here.
Well, it continues to improve. I just played with the new contacts import feature. Awesome! The import was very smooth, beautifully explained, and error-free.
The people of Oprius win the prize for open, responsive communication. Every page, it seems, asks for feedback, suggestions, etc. What a difference from the giant online services that almost shout, “go away!”
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021