I was intrigued by the question, Who’s your city? at Creative Class blog.
Well, I’m at it again, cranking away at a new book – and I have a huge favor to ask you. I want your stories.
See, this book is about how people pick the places they live and why that’s the single most important decision they’ll ever make. It’s a book for you, any of you, wondering about all the different options out there. Here’s is what I’d like for you to do:
Tell me about the place you live. Why did you pick your city or region? How did you go about picking it – what was your strategy? What other kinds of places did you look at? How has that choice affected the rest of your life? Your job or career? Friends, family, or romantic interests? Fulfillment and fun? Real estate jackpots or money pits? Would you do it differently next time? What cities and regions are on your radar for the future and why?
That’s it. 100 or 200 words, on any or all of those subjects. 300-500 words could be even better. Send your stories to: email@example.com, or post them on the comment section of this entry, or do both.
Together, we’ll build a reservoir of community knowledge that I hope can help get a little closer to understanding: Who’s Your City? And remember, everyone: Make ‘em zing! They just may find their way into print and around the globe. And thanks again!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022