While I may be biased, I love the Great Big Small Business Show podcast! This week’s show is all about getting organized, from to do lists, to your workspace, to quick tips. The segments are:
- Really Simple To Do Lists –Ted Demopoulos, the author.
- To Do Lists Go High-Tech – Benjamin Yoskovitz, the Instigator.
- Organizing Week by Week – Becky McCray, I’m the Small Biz Survivor.
- 5 Strong Organizing Tools – Chris Brogan, the Grasshopper.
- Touch Everything Only Once – Heidi Miller, the Shameless Self Promoter.
- Organized in 60 Seconds –Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO.
- Advice from a Closet Slob –Colleen Wainwright, the Communicatrix.
We have an absolutely outstanding cast, and we pull together a different mashup every week. In fact, you could join us! We are looking for more contributors of audio, video, and written business content to join the Great Big Small Business Channel at Grasshopper New Media. Email me if you are interested.
Next week we’ll share some of our favorite online tools for small business people!
We always welcome your feedback with comments at the GBSBS site, or on our listener line at 206-600-6158.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021