While I may be biased, I love the Great Big Small Business Show podcast! This week’s show is all about getting organized, from to do lists, to your workspace, to quick tips. The segments are:
- Really Simple To Do Lists –Ted Demopoulos, the author.
- To Do Lists Go High-Tech – Benjamin Yoskovitz, the Instigator.
- Organizing Week by Week – Becky McCray, I’m the Small Biz Survivor.
- 5 Strong Organizing Tools – Chris Brogan, the Grasshopper.
- Touch Everything Only Once – Heidi Miller, the Shameless Self Promoter.
- Organized in 60 Seconds –Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO.
- Advice from a Closet Slob –Colleen Wainwright, the Communicatrix.
We have an absolutely outstanding cast, and we pull together a different mashup every week. In fact, you could join us! We are looking for more contributors of audio, video, and written business content to join the Great Big Small Business Channel at Grasshopper New Media. Email me if you are interested.
Next week we’ll share some of our favorite online tools for small business people!
We always welcome your feedback with comments at the GBSBS site, or on our listener line at 206-600-6158.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020