Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO, found this gem targeted at small businesses:
Spot Runner launched a sweepstakes this week giving local businesses the opportunity to win a complete television advertising campaign, including:
– an ad of their choosing from their library personalized to your business
– $5,000 worth of television airtime
– a consultation service with one of our media experts
– and a portable DVD player.
Entering the sweepstakes takes just seconds, easily done on their homepage at www.Spotrunner.com, where you will also find complete details.
Final entries are accepted through September 5, 2006.
Spot Runner focuses on small businesses and affordable local tv markets. Could be a great opportunity to experiment with tv ads!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020