Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO, found this gem targeted at small businesses:
Spot Runner launched a sweepstakes this week giving local businesses the opportunity to win a complete television advertising campaign, including:
– an ad of their choosing from their library personalized to your business
– $5,000 worth of television airtime
– a consultation service with one of our media experts
– and a portable DVD player.
Entering the sweepstakes takes just seconds, easily done on their homepage at www.Spotrunner.com, where you will also find complete details.
Final entries are accepted through September 5, 2006.
Spot Runner focuses on small businesses and affordable local tv markets. Could be a great opportunity to experiment with tv ads!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021