Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO, found this gem targeted at small businesses:
Spot Runner launched a sweepstakes this week giving local businesses the opportunity to win a complete television advertising campaign, including:
– an ad of their choosing from their library personalized to your business
– $5,000 worth of television airtime
– a consultation service with one of our media experts
– and a portable DVD player.
Entering the sweepstakes takes just seconds, easily done on their homepage at www.Spotrunner.com, where you will also find complete details.
Final entries are accepted through September 5, 2006.
Spot Runner focuses on small businesses and affordable local tv markets. Could be a great opportunity to experiment with tv ads!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021