Owen Mead-Robins of Oprius Software submitted Oprius Foundations for a tool review.
What makes this tool different from any of the other online services? Owen tells me it was designed specifically for home-based and small business people, and especially for networkers. Looking at the product, I think they have done a good job.
I like they way the the parts are integrated. It is easy to connect a person to an event or a task. The screens are very usable, and the software behind it seems well designed with usability in mind.
Each contact can be classified in ways that make perfect sense for network marketing: as a new lead, client, or even not interested! You can also classify people by the source: list, trade show, or make your own category. Because you probably already have a list of contacts typed in somewhere, Owen says Oprius is working on a tool to import data.
I think all kinds of small business people, especially independent sales reps or network marketers, will find this useful.
The service is free. New services, like syncing to your cell phone, will be added later, and may include a charge, Owen tells me. He was very good about answering questions quickly and completely by email.
I give Oprius Software a special plaudit for being proud of their work. On the login page, they link you to a Credits page that lists their contributors and some special thanks. A very nice display of pride!
Be sure to watch the video showing off the best features of the calendar.
Oprius also openly solicits your feedback. Go sign up for a free account, and tell them what would make it more useful for your small or home based business.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021