Planning is the topic of episode 2 of The Great Big Small Business Show. Stop by for insight on project planning, planning to avoid crises, planning to protect your business ideas, planning your marketing, and planning your pitch.
The great thing about this show is we include the views of eight small business experts. It’s not just me talking; it’s me plus seven more really knowedgable individuals. We’re also serious about interacting with our listeners, and we have a segment contributed from a listener, with the perspective of your customer!
Invest half an hour in your business knowledge by listening!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022