Planning is the topic of episode 2 of The Great Big Small Business Show. Stop by for insight on project planning, planning to avoid crises, planning to protect your business ideas, planning your marketing, and planning your pitch.
The great thing about this show is we include the views of eight small business experts. It’s not just me talking; it’s me plus seven more really knowedgable individuals. We’re also serious about interacting with our listeners, and we have a segment contributed from a listener, with the perspective of your customer!
Invest half an hour in your business knowledge by listening!
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020