Planning is the topic of episode 2 of The Great Big Small Business Show. Stop by for insight on project planning, planning to avoid crises, planning to protect your business ideas, planning your marketing, and planning your pitch.
The great thing about this show is we include the views of eight small business experts. It’s not just me talking; it’s me plus seven more really knowedgable individuals. We’re also serious about interacting with our listeners, and we have a segment contributed from a listener, with the perspective of your customer!
Invest half an hour in your business knowledge by listening!
small biz rural entrepreneurship podcast audio business grasshopper new media
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022