You might be interested in a new podcast I am producing for Grasshopper New Media, called the Great Big Small Business Show!
- Laura Allen: Laura is new to podcasting, but is an experienced public speaker. Her focus is on social networking and making your pitch in 15 seconds or less.
- Chris Brogan: Chris is the media mogul in the making, head of Grasshopper New Media (where the new show will be based). He’s an experienced podcaster, blogger, and a talented visual artist.
- Ted Demopolous: Ted is a published author (Blogging for Business) and is currently featured in three podcasts. He has a love of small business and technology.
- Bill Gregory: Bill is an expert in patents and intellectual property, and he counsels small business people for a living. He is also a great public speaker. This is his first foray into podcasts.
- Becky McCray: Me! I’m sorta new to podcasts, having only produced a few. I am a small business owner and cattle rancher, with quite a bit of public speaking experience. My passion is small town small business (in case you hadn’t guessed).
- Heidi Miller: Heidi is both an expert in podcasting and an expert speaker. She is a specialist in presentation skills and trade shows.
- Steve Rucinski: Steve is an expert podcaster and small business leader. He’s been podcasting for over two years, and is working on launching a new radio channel.
- Zane Safrit: Zane is a blogger, CEO of Conference Calls Unlimited, and an expert in nontraditional marketing. His company has lots of experience with podcasting technology, too.
Here’s pics of everyone but Bill and me:
That is an absolutely outstanding line-up, if I do say so myself! Not everyone will contribute every week, but all are active participating team members. The first contributions are arriving in my email inbox, so I think we will have our first show on Monday!
Quite an exciting project! There is still time to join the show as a regular or occasional contributor. Just email me, and we’ll talk. I’d love to consider your ideas.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021