The Great Big Small Business Show is now online and ready for you to listen, from the comfort of your computer or take it portable on your MP3 player.
The topic of the premire episode is Talking to Your Customers, with contributions from Heidi Miller, Chris Brogan, Steve Rucinski and Laura Allen. It’s 20 minutes of wonderful business discussion!
Go give it a listen, and let us know what you think!
Oh, and feel free to talk this up anywhere online or offline!
small biz rural entrepreneurship podcast audio
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022