The Great Big Small Business Show is now online and ready for you to listen, from the comfort of your computer or take it portable on your MP3 player.
The topic of the premire episode is Talking to Your Customers, with contributions from Heidi Miller, Chris Brogan, Steve Rucinski and Laura Allen. It’s 20 minutes of wonderful business discussion!
Go give it a listen, and let us know what you think!
Oh, and feel free to talk this up anywhere online or offline!
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020