Small Business Trends Radio was kind enough to review my podcast, and to even recommend subscribing. Always nice to be complimented! In fact, reviewer Steve Rucinski made a few suggestions for formatting changes on our site, which I have made. You can read the whole review at the SMB Trend Wire.
Also, if you are interested in audio or video podcasting, check out the New Media School, another Chris Brogan project. I’ve contributed a very small video on getting started with little or no equipment budget.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021