Small Business Trends Radio was kind enough to review my podcast, and to even recommend subscribing. Always nice to be complimented! In fact, reviewer Steve Rucinski made a few suggestions for formatting changes on our site, which I have made. You can read the whole review at the SMB Trend Wire.
Also, if you are interested in audio or video podcasting, check out the New Media School, another Chris Brogan project. I’ve contributed a very small video on getting started with little or no equipment budget.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020