Small Business Trends Radio was kind enough to review my podcast, and to even recommend subscribing. Always nice to be complimented! In fact, reviewer Steve Rucinski made a few suggestions for formatting changes on our site, which I have made. You can read the whole review at the SMB Trend Wire.
Also, if you are interested in audio or video podcasting, check out the New Media School, another Chris Brogan project. I’ve contributed a very small video on getting started with little or no equipment budget.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021