Looking for the best of our articles for rural small businesses and small town entrepreneurs? We’ve picked out some of our favorites, and a few of our most honored posts, to share.
The Cream of the Crop
- Simplified business plans, marketing plans and online marketing
- How to position yourself as an expert
- Redefining Failure
- 10 ways to delegate without hiring
- Focus on income producing activities
- Brain drain fighters!
Best of Our Writing
- Insurance and the Homebased Business USA Today Small Business Connection Featured Item
- Blogging: How to position yourself as an expert
- Simplified Marketing Plans for the Real World Lifehack, Carnival of Entrepreneurship, On the Moneyed Midways and Carnival of the Capitalists Featured Item
- How to grow word of mouth referrals Carnival of the Capitalists and Carnival of Business Featured Item
- Sell More by Layering Smallbusiness.com Newswire and Carnival of Entrepreneurship Featured Item
- Why Rural Small Businesses Will Still Dial Up for a Long Time to Come
- Making the Decision to Expand Carnival of Entrepreneurship Featured Item
- How to Choose a Business Name Carnival of the Capitalists and Carnival of Marketing Featured Item
- Self Employment and Disability Carnival of Entrepreneurship Featured Item
- Focus on Your IPAs: Income Producing Activities Smallbusiness.com Newswire Featured Item
- 10 Ways to Delegate Without Hiring Staff Featured Item on Smallbusiness.com Newswire, Jotzel Business News Front Page, Carnival of the Capitalists and Carnival of Entrepreneurship
Follow Up: Delegate More Work to Your Computer Jotzel Business News Entrepreneurship Featured Item
- Happy People = Testimonials = Dollars Carnival of Entrepreneurship Featured Item
- Simplified Business Plans for the Real World Carnival of the Capitalists Featured Item
- We are all in the service business.
Best Things We Stole from Someone Else
- Grow a billion dollar business Smallbusiness.com Newswire Featured Item
- Pricing to Maximize Your Bottom Line Jotzel Business News Front Page Featured Item
- Raising Money From Family and Friends
- 4 Ingredient Formula For Building A Successful Business
- No Silver Bullet Solutions
- Rural Communities Courting Retirees to Boost Economic Growth
- Who is a customer?
- The ‘other 85 percent’ Tom Peters in praise of small businesses
- Communicate: Ask Better Questions sell more by asking better questions
- Innovation is the key
I developed this list to clean out the sidebar on our main page. Over time, I will keep it updated with the most useful and timeless of our posts. Look through the list. You may find a gem you’ve overlooked!
And thanks for reading. We appreciate you!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Josh Maher says
A list of helpful tips, thank you…
Mama Duck says
Great list – ours was a similar idea as well, hee hee. Our list is up if you’d like to look… have a great day!
Becky McCray says
Welcome, LifeHack.org readers, ProBlogger.net List Project readers, and those who found us on the del.icio.us/Popular page, Popurls.com, DigDot.us, Populicio.us, etc. This one went viral!
We’re glad to have you here, and hope you will look around and find something worth subscribing for.