Everyone join me in giving a huge and public thank you to Maesz for all the work while I was gone. She logged in and posted all those entries for me over the last three weeks, and I really appreciate it!
small biz rural entrepreneurship
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Thank you thank you thank you. I really thought Becky was still putting them up there, so you did a hell of a job, Maesz. Great work keeping the site up while Becky was off having Mojitos and wearing flowery shirts. : )
we all know we can always count on Maesz! outstanding job! and, I might add, good planning on Becky’s part!
Becky McCray says
It was not quite Mojitos and flowery shirts, but it was an adventure!
You’re welcome everyone. I won’t say it was nothing, for this, too, was an adventure–in learning if nothing else!