Tech startup Dave Snider writes very honestly about launching a new business:
A year from now this story will either be a testament to our methodology or an embarrassing reminder of all the mistakes we made. Either way, the hope is that it avoids the polish of hindsight and will be not only inspirational, but methodically practical to someone considering quitting their job.
Snider goes into wonderful detail, covering lots of technical stuff, but lots of general business stuff, also.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020