Small Biz Survival has been invited to join Grasshopper New Media! And, yes, we have accepted.
This is a project of our blog friend Chris Brogan. The idea is to consolidate audio and video content from a number of different quality producers into a single source. We’ll be contributing on small business, rural issues, and possibly even travel.
Of course, Small Biz Survival will remain the premier place to read about business issues in small towns and rural areas. Our group of authors is really hot, and we are enjoying some terrific attention from others in the business world. At the risk of repeating my brags, here are some of the latest accolades.
- At no less of a publication than USA Today, Jim Hopkins quotes Maesz’ insurance article in his Small Business Connection blog.
- J. Timothy King had good things to say about our simplified marketing plan:
The world’s shortest marketing plan is not Kelly Odell’s, referenced at Guy Kawasaki’s blog. And with all respect to Guy, his version 2.0 is not actually a practical marketing plan template. A better alternative is Becky McCray’s over at Small Biz Survival.
- Another thought leader, Zane Safrit, found a couple of my posts interesting enough to kick off an essay of his own on rural economic development. This is exactly the kind of discussion I hope that this blog can start!
- Finally, the QuickBooks Community has added us to their very selective list of Blogs for Women (Business Owners). They describe us this way:
Small Biz Survival provides practical, actionable and meaningful posts on the joys and challenges of running a small business.
What more could we possibly say?
small biz rural entrepreneurship grasshopper new media
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022