Small Biz Survival has been invited to join Grasshopper New Media! And, yes, we have accepted.
This is a project of our blog friend Chris Brogan. The idea is to consolidate audio and video content from a number of different quality producers into a single source. We’ll be contributing on small business, rural issues, and possibly even travel.
Of course, Small Biz Survival will remain the premier place to read about business issues in small towns and rural areas. Our group of authors is really hot, and we are enjoying some terrific attention from others in the business world. At the risk of repeating my brags, here are some of the latest accolades.
- At no less of a publication than USA Today, Jim Hopkins quotes Maesz’ insurance article in his Small Business Connection blog.
The world’s shortest marketing plan is not Kelly Odell’s, referenced at Guy Kawasaki’s blog. And with all respect to Guy, his version 2.0 is not actually a practical marketing plan template. A better alternative is Becky McCray’s over at Small Biz Survival.
- Another thought leader, Zane Safrit, found a couple of my posts interesting enough to kick off an essay of his own on rural economic development. This is exactly the kind of discussion I hope that this blog can start!
- Finally, the QuickBooks Community has added us to their very selective list of Blogs for Women (Business Owners). They describe us this way:
Small Biz Survival provides practical, actionable and meaningful posts on the joys and challenges of running a small business.
What more could we possibly say?
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020