For the next three weeks, I’ll be away from the computer. Maesz will be blog-sitting during this time, posting articles I have written for you.
We’ll kick things off today with a guest article by Mark Taylor. Mark is a neat guy and has probably forgotten more about community building than I will ever learn. I’m unspeakably proud to get to feature his work.
Also, Rex Hammock sent me an email that the NFIB 2006 Summit is underway in Washington, D.C. through today. Rex is publishing short updates at MyBusiness Magazine, with feature-length summaries at NFIB’s page. Lots of great articles, including one from Visa on protecting yourself and your customers from credit card fraud.
Now, y’all behave nice for Maesz, and I’ll see you in a few weeks!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021