For the next three weeks, I’ll be away from the computer. Maesz will be blog-sitting during this time, posting articles I have written for you.
We’ll kick things off today with a guest article by Mark Taylor. Mark is a neat guy and has probably forgotten more about community building than I will ever learn. I’m unspeakably proud to get to feature his work.
Also, Rex Hammock sent me an email that the NFIB 2006 Summit is underway in Washington, D.C. through today. Rex is publishing short updates at MyBusiness Magazine, with feature-length summaries at NFIB’s page. Lots of great articles, including one from Visa on protecting yourself and your customers from credit card fraud.
Now, y’all behave nice for Maesz, and I’ll see you in a few weeks!
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022