It sounds really good – “a shop in minutes, a business for life.” Shopify lets you set up an online store with no charge, unless you sell something. Then it’s just at 3% commission.
There is nothing to install; it is all hosted at Shopify. If you have a credit card merchant account, you can use it, or go with Paypal. You are notifed of new orders via RSS, if you want. You can email customers directly from your shop.
It looks great. I’m dying to hear from someone who has actually used it.
small biz rural entrepreneurship online shopping web2.0
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022