It sounds really good – “a shop in minutes, a business for life.” Shopify lets you set up an online store with no charge, unless you sell something. Then it’s just at 3% commission.
There is nothing to install; it is all hosted at Shopify. If you have a credit card merchant account, you can use it, or go with Paypal. You are notifed of new orders via RSS, if you want. You can email customers directly from your shop.
It looks great. I’m dying to hear from someone who has actually used it.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021