It sounds really good – “a shop in minutes, a business for life.” Shopify lets you set up an online store with no charge, unless you sell something. Then it’s just at 3% commission.
There is nothing to install; it is all hosted at Shopify. If you have a credit card merchant account, you can use it, or go with Paypal. You are notifed of new orders via RSS, if you want. You can email customers directly from your shop.
It looks great. I’m dying to hear from someone who has actually used it.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020