It sounds really good – “a shop in minutes, a business for life.” Shopify lets you set up an online store with no charge, unless you sell something. Then it’s just at 3% commission.
There is nothing to install; it is all hosted at Shopify. If you have a credit card merchant account, you can use it, or go with Paypal. You are notifed of new orders via RSS, if you want. You can email customers directly from your shop.
It looks great. I’m dying to hear from someone who has actually used it.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022