Cristian Dorobantescu has two great posts this week on why and why not to be an entrepreneur.
First, here are 5 reasons to take the part time entrepreneurship path
…and not the full time entrepreneurship experience
Writing an entrepreneurship blog gives me the chance to express my personal beliefs rather than a “by the book theory”. So, in my opinion, people choose to be (just) a part time entrepreneur for one of the following:
- Lack of investment funds
- Doing it just for fun
- Extra income
- Pride and self accomplishment
On the other hand, here are 5 reasons not to be a part time entrepreneur
…and probably not being an entrepreneur at all
- Evenings and weekends are just for fun
- You need a boss to tell you what to do
- Working long hours at your current job that you love so much
- Friends and family are more important
- You just want to be like everybody else and nothing more
Read the whole posts for more of his Point of View on entrepreneurship.
Dorobantescu also noticed that I’ve quoted his posts a couple of times and gave a nice link back to here. Thanks, Cristian!
small biz rural entrepreneurship POV
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022