Chris Campbell was talking about start up technology companies in The Top 10 Questions Investors Asked Us. But I’ve picked out the questions that I think every small business person had better be able to answer.
2) How will you make money?
3) How will your company grow?
7) Who are your competitors and how are you better/different?
8) Who are your customers?
9) How will you spread the word about your product?
It doesn’t matter if you are a new business or one that has been around for 50 years. The time is now to sit down, and really think out your answers to these questions. They are central to your continued existence.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021