Chris Campbell was talking about start up technology companies in The Top 10 Questions Investors Asked Us. But I’ve picked out the questions that I think every small business person had better be able to answer.
2) How will you make money?
3) How will your company grow?
7) Who are your competitors and how are you better/different?
8) Who are your customers?
9) How will you spread the word about your product?
It doesn’t matter if you are a new business or one that has been around for 50 years. The time is now to sit down, and really think out your answers to these questions. They are central to your continued existence.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020