How do you ask your customers to give you quality referrals? Here’s an idea from my sister Connie Foote’s Mary Kay unit newsletter.
It’s an idea that comes from Tracie Carley’s unit, an Independent Senior Sales Director from Lakeland, Florida. According to Tracie, it’s an easy, inexpensive way for Independent Beauty Consultants to find new leads.
The idea is to give your best customers three of your business cards and ask them to hand those cards out to three of their friends or colleagues. Tracie recommends giving the customers an incentive for each customer who calls.
Tracie believes that it works best to enlist the help of your good customers because they already know you and are willing to sing your praises to new prospects. She also recommends that you give them only three cards instead of more because if a customer believes she only has three chances to find potential customers and earn her incentive, she will go out of her way to make those three count.
That’s a good one!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020