The US Congress has established the very first National Entrepreneurship Week for March 2007, according to Inc. Magazine.
People are more aware of entrepreneurship than ever, but I don’t think people realize that it is the lifeblood of small towns and rural areas. Without entrepreneurship, we have almost no new jobs.
If you are involved in your local community, now is a good time to start on activities, especially educational ones, to promote local entrepreneurship, culminating in March. I’d love to hear about your efforts, so comment or email me.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022