Juan Guillermo Tornoe, Hispanic Trending, offers some meaningful business advice:
It is indispensable for you to look beyond the bottom line and utilize your company as a way to contribute to the community. Get involved with a cause; any cause. Just look for something that you hold close to your heart and find a way to make a difference, big or small.
Tornoe is taking his own advice and supporting the March of Dimes. He’s also including this rather prominently on his blog.
What causes do you support, and how do you let your customers know that you are involved? What cause would make sense for this blog?
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021