Juan Guillermo Tornoe, Hispanic Trending, offers some meaningful business advice:
It is indispensable for you to look beyond the bottom line and utilize your company as a way to contribute to the community. Get involved with a cause; any cause. Just look for something that you hold close to your heart and find a way to make a difference, big or small.
Tornoe is taking his own advice and supporting the March of Dimes. He’s also including this rather prominently on his blog.
What causes do you support, and how do you let your customers know that you are involved? What cause would make sense for this blog?
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020