I found this announcement on BlogHer:
I’m Frederik from JAJAH and just wanted to let you know that we are giving away 100 minutes of free telephony for Mother’s Day (worldwide landline and mobile).
Our concept is pretty easy, all you have to do is just typing in your own phone number and the number you want to call at www.jajah.com, clicking a call button and both regular phones will ring – pick up the phone and talk. So you don’t have to change your telephony habits because there is no software and no installation at all. You are using your regular landline or mobile phone at both ends at the cheapest rates (eg. US to Europe or China for around 2 Cents a Minute).
Just write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you registered with at www.jajah.com and we will grant you 100 free minutes of telephony.
I don’t want to bother anybody here but I thought you could be interested in this kind of service and free telephony minutes.
Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
I’ve looked over the site, found it very interesting, very straight forward. I plan to try this out myself, but wanted to pass along this offer as soon as possible!
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021