This morning I arrived to find an email from someone interested in involving us in a project in New York, which is brilliant, as while I’ve done a little business their before in a previous life, we haven’t with Decisive Flow, so its our first, great.
They’ve got a community centric business which they’ve been growing organically for a little while, with a very focused, passionate and active community base, but while they want to work with us on the web marketing, they also want to make sure we don’t give their game away, so wanted us to sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA).
Tools like this make it possible for small town businesses to compete globally. Tim just showed you a great example. That’s why we bring you these tool reviews, to help you compete in today’s business world.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021