One of my primary goals is to connect you to some of the best online resources to help your business survive. This is especially important in rural areas because online resources fill some of the gaps caused by our geographic isolation. This continuing feature will profile some of our favorite resource sites online.
Resource sites vary widely. Some are full of useful info, just waiting for you to come by and collect it. Others are just an excuse to post some ads. I’ll be sure to give my honest opinion of each resource.
Everyone is welcome to join in. Tell us resources you have found useful, and point me toward some new leads.
Photo: Prospective Small Town Entrepreneur Ruth Hendy and Becky McCray
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020