One of my primary goals is to connect you to some of the best online resources to help your business survive. This is especially important in rural areas because online resources fill some of the gaps caused by our geographic isolation. This continuing feature will profile some of our favorite resource sites online.
Resource sites vary widely. Some are full of useful info, just waiting for you to come by and collect it. Others are just an excuse to post some ads. I’ll be sure to give my honest opinion of each resource.
Everyone is welcome to join in. Tell us resources you have found useful, and point me toward some new leads.
Photo: Prospective Small Town Entrepreneur Ruth Hendy and Becky McCray
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022