I’m fascinated by other small business owners who share their point of view online. The internet allows me to listen in as entrepreneurs discuss major decisions, reflect on success and failures, and work out their next moves. For those of us isolated in small towns or rural areas, this insight can be priceless!
So watch for a new series of posts referencing POV. I’ll share some of the terrific posts I’ve read, eavesdropping on the thought process of an entrepreneur.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021