I’m fascinated by other small business owners who share their point of view online. The internet allows me to listen in as entrepreneurs discuss major decisions, reflect on success and failures, and work out their next moves. For those of us isolated in small towns or rural areas, this insight can be priceless!
So watch for a new series of posts referencing POV. I’ll share some of the terrific posts I’ve read, eavesdropping on the thought process of an entrepreneur.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021