Rural folks drive more, and for that reason, we really care about gas prices. Edmunds.com has tested some of the common gas saving tips, to see if they really work. The result? Some meaningful savings are possible! Hurray!
Two of the best tips? Avoid aggressive driving and shut down anytime you’ll idle more than one minute!
Read them all at We test the tips.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020