Rural folks drive more, and for that reason, we really care about gas prices. Edmunds.com has tested some of the common gas saving tips, to see if they really work. The result? Some meaningful savings are possible! Hurray!
Two of the best tips? Avoid aggressive driving and shut down anytime you’ll idle more than one minute!
Read them all at We test the tips.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021