You may have heard of Startup Nation, even if you haven’t been to their site. That’s because they also produce a radio show and have published a book.
Resources on their site inlcude:
- radio show
- on demand seminars
- key moves
I wondered about that “key moves” section, and found this definition:
A Key Move is a strategy or tactic an entrepreneur used to put him- or herself on a path to success.
They also group their content by the stage of your business:
- Start your business
- Grow your business
- Market your invention
I found that idea very useful. So, use that tip yourself: organize your information in more than one way, so people can access it in the way that makes sense for them.
The on-demand seminars are audio. The one I listened to had a radio-show interview format. It took them a while to build up to the meat of the subject, but the info was solid.
The articles are better than good. More than the usual rehash of tips you’ve heard before, they include some non-traditional thinking that can point you in new directions.
I was impressed; the site is worth some time.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020