While the QuickBooks Group Community is an awesome resource for QuickBooks users, it is also a vibrant community of support for all small businesses.
Of course, the primary target is QB users. I’m not going to detail all the QuickBooks info, tips, articles, experts, etc., available. I’m just going to say check it out. I wish I had known about this resource all those times I taught classes in QuickBooks.
It even promotes the Small Business Development Centers, so we know OkieJ likes it!
Thanks to QuickBooksGuy for pointing us to this resource.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020