While the QuickBooks Group Community is an awesome resource for QuickBooks users, it is also a vibrant community of support for all small businesses.
Articles found in the QB Library cover tax and accounting questions all businesses might face.
Of course, the primary target is QB users. I’m not going to detail all the QuickBooks info, tips, articles, experts, etc., available. I’m just going to say check it out. I wish I had known about this resource all those times I taught classes in QuickBooks.
It even promotes the Small Business Development Centers, so we know OkieJ likes it!
Thanks to QuickBooksGuy for pointing us to this resource.
small biz rural entrepreneurship resources QuickBooks
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
Thank you for the nice comments about the QuickBooks Online Community website. We would love suggestions, comments, etc. to improve the site. After all it is all about our customers and small businesses.
I try to list some QuickBooks development tips on my website’s QuickBooks category. Some of your advanced readers may find that helpful as well.
Becky McCray says
Thanks for the tip, Greg. You have an interesting approach, listing the questions and answers you have searched for.