While the QuickBooks Group Community is an awesome resource for QuickBooks users, it is also a vibrant community of support for all small businesses.
Of course, the primary target is QB users. I’m not going to detail all the QuickBooks info, tips, articles, experts, etc., available. I’m just going to say check it out. I wish I had known about this resource all those times I taught classes in QuickBooks.
It even promotes the Small Business Development Centers, so we know OkieJ likes it!
Thanks to QuickBooksGuy for pointing us to this resource.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020