Contemplating new business ideas? How about a free RSS or newsletter full of them?
“Springwise, an Amsterdam-based independent innovation firm, scans the globe for the most promising new business ideas.”
From their site, www.springwise.com, you can search for ideas for a new business, for a possible expansion, or for inspiration and trend watching. Most of the ones I saw could be adapted to small towns or rural areas. Some are truly global. Enjoy!
Thanks to Chris Brogan for the tip.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022