Contemplating new business ideas? How about a free RSS or newsletter full of them?
“Springwise, an Amsterdam-based independent innovation firm, scans the globe for the most promising new business ideas.”
From their site, www.springwise.com, you can search for ideas for a new business, for a possible expansion, or for inspiration and trend watching. Most of the ones I saw could be adapted to small towns or rural areas. Some are truly global. Enjoy!
Thanks to Chris Brogan for the tip.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020