Noah Kagan, Okdork blog, is on vacation. To fill in, he has tapped a group of internet entrepreneurs to share their stories. Today is Mike Li. Li is bucking the usual tips, with ideas like hire those around you and make the best of it! I enjoyed his advice as a break from the usual pattern of do as I say, not as I do.
With entrepreneurship, the idea of it is romantic, but once you start peeling away the shiny exterior you see that there are a lot of harsh realities trying to poke through.
Yesterday, Angie Chang discussed the dearth of women in the online entrepreneur circles.
So if you enjoy the entrepreneur’s point of view, stop by Okdork.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021