Noah Kagan, Okdork blog, is on vacation. To fill in, he has tapped a group of internet entrepreneurs to share their stories. Today is Mike Li. Li is bucking the usual tips, with ideas like hire those around you and make the best of it! I enjoyed his advice as a break from the usual pattern of do as I say, not as I do.
With entrepreneurship, the idea of it is romantic, but once you start peeling away the shiny exterior you see that there are a lot of harsh realities trying to poke through.
Yesterday, Angie Chang discussed the dearth of women in the online entrepreneur circles.
So if you enjoy the entrepreneur’s point of view, stop by Okdork.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021