Noah Kagan, Okdork blog, is on vacation. To fill in, he has tapped a group of internet entrepreneurs to share their stories. Today is Mike Li. Li is bucking the usual tips, with ideas like hire those around you and make the best of it! I enjoyed his advice as a break from the usual pattern of do as I say, not as I do.
With entrepreneurship, the idea of it is romantic, but once you start peeling away the shiny exterior you see that there are a lot of harsh realities trying to poke through.
Yesterday, Angie Chang discussed the dearth of women in the online entrepreneur circles.
So if you enjoy the entrepreneur’s point of view, stop by Okdork.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020