Your business can be more than it is now. You can expand out from your current level to provide a more exciting experience.
It seems to me like this is the age of the entrepreneur. I believe that if you’re considering creating your own business, that you should consider creating experience packages instead of just products or services.
If I sold wine, I’d host wine tastings. If I ran a movie theater, I’d pitch theme nights right in there with my primary screen events. Not to get more money, but because it would stretch the experience for users, and it would make people remember the event more. Creating memories is almost always a value-enhancer.
What more can you offer to customers? Think about it; brainstorm it. Get customers involved in building it.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021