We took a look at the new Windows Vista, and heard that the release is being pushed back again. Kevin Fream, President Matrixforce Corp., also gave us a look at Microsoft’s vision of the future. (no comment) Craig Beeby, Oklahoma Public Radio, talked on the future of radio, going digital, and Nick Harris, U.S. Cellular, showed off the latest Blackberry models.
For pics of the speakers and more from the Conference, see the Alva BPW site.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022