Register Today for Workplace Flexibility Audio Conference
Learn latest research on the business case for workplace flexibility, including highlights of best business practices and the landscape of public policy.
Workplace Flexibility: The State of Play on Workplace Practice and Public Policy is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 2 p.m. -3 p.m. EDT. The first of an audio conference series, it will be co-hosted by Workplace Flexibility 2010 of the Georgetown University Law Center. Speakers are Donna Klein, president and CEO, Corporate Voices for Working Families and Sharon Masling, legislative counsel; Katie Corrigan, co-director, Workplace Flexibility 2010
Source: BPW/USA Headquarters News.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022