Register Today for Workplace Flexibility Audio Conference
Learn latest research on the business case for workplace flexibility, including highlights of best business practices and the landscape of public policy.
Workplace Flexibility: The State of Play on Workplace Practice and Public Policy is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 2 p.m. -3 p.m. EDT. The first of an audio conference series, it will be co-hosted by Workplace Flexibility 2010 of the Georgetown University Law Center. Speakers are Donna Klein, president and CEO, Corporate Voices for Working Families and Sharon Masling, legislative counsel; Katie Corrigan, co-director, Workplace Flexibility 2010
Source: BPW/USA Headquarters News.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020