Register Today for Workplace Flexibility Audio Conference
Learn latest research on the business case for workplace flexibility, including highlights of best business practices and the landscape of public policy.
Workplace Flexibility: The State of Play on Workplace Practice and Public Policy is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 2 p.m. -3 p.m. EDT. The first of an audio conference series, it will be co-hosted by Workplace Flexibility 2010 of the Georgetown University Law Center. Speakers are Donna Klein, president and CEO, Corporate Voices for Working Families and Sharon Masling, legislative counsel; Katie Corrigan, co-director, Workplace Flexibility 2010
Source: BPW/USA Headquarters News.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020