“Teach a highly educated person that it is not a disgrace to fail and that he must analyze every failure in order to find its cause. He must learn how to fail intelligently, for failing is one of the greatest arts in the world.”
— Charles F. Kettering
small biz rural entrepreneurship success failure
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Jean Warner says
Hi, Becky. I was looking for your email address today and couldn’t find it… so I Googled you and voila!
Email me so I have your address.
I want to tell you about my new website and see if I can get a few women in Western Oklahoma to feed me some information for it. It is http://oklahomawomensnetwork.com but be gentle cause it is just a week or so old! I see you go to Africa. I have been to Kenya twice and will probably return next January. I am building a children’s library in Meru for deaf children. Read about it at Come2Kenya.blogspot.com. Well, sorry to use your blog this way. Feel free to delete this “comment”. Best regards,
Jean Warner, Oklahoma City
Becky McCray says
Glad you found me! I’ll email you today!